Monday, October 20, 2014

Overall

overalls - vintage // crop top - Forever 21 // shoes - MakeMeChic 

I'm feeling pretty good right now, my best friend bought me Chinese food because he's that awesome, and I had leftovers, meaning I ate it and watched about 37 more episodes of Gilmore Girls. Also I got my license! I really wanted it so I could go on random adventures to which I couldn't walk because I didn't want to get kidnapped or fall in a well or something. I'm clumsy. I'm still going to walk and wander around but I'm just letting the car help me out a little. Anywho-how-way. Overalls are one of the greatest inventions in all of man-kind, even if they don't fit, they're just magical if you want to look younger or like a farmer or like you don't give a hoot. Or like a young farmer who doesn't give a hoot. Whatever I'm tired. And yeah there's a dog behind me, he's kinda rude but I love him and it can't be helped. Talk to you gals soon!

17 comments:

  1. awesome!! I love this look <3

    http://insporcelain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I need that hair color. You look great and I love the look.
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look and your hair! =)
    and congrats on your license!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. funky or what?! Loooove how you styled this look x

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all about sons of anarchy! And gurrrl you work them overalls mmmmmmhm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in these dungarees - aww, I just
    love dungarees, you always look so cool. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Fab hair! The color is just perfect on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol sorryyy. Thanks girly! And omg lol they really do speak super fast but I'm just so used to it I never even notice, especially since I'm laughing so hard. Mad Men's great too! And I e-mailed yah back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amagaaaad, you're so adorable! I love this look! (plus overalls seem hella comfy!) Haha, I actually need to get my license for those exact same reasons, tbh. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll so nice, thank youu! Yeah overalls are so freakin comfy I wear them as pj's sometimes, and you def should get your license! You take care too! :)

      Delete
  12. Hahah, you're as cute as a button here! Leftovers are the best, I usually order lots of food in one day, and I've got leftovers for the week..sounds awful when I wrote it down like that :D Love the overalls, you're a sexy farmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank yahs! And sometimes my leftovers last that long too, no biggie :).

      Delete
  13. I try like hell to make shortalls/overalls look good and here you are doing that effortlessly. Curse you. Haha <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete